AC Installations in California
Installing an HVAC System in one’s home should not be taken lightly. Improper installations due to poor property assessment and other considerations could lead to system failure, and of course, the contractor will be facing the responsibility of this failure. Bear in mind that this is a significant investment financially and your home’s indoor comfort for the next 20 years or even more.
Homeowners would need information about the probable cost of installation of a complete HVAC system, but there is no specific answer to that since you need to consider tons of factors before a contractor can give you the estimated cost. So, our licensed and well-trained crew is confident enough that we can provide you with the information and the equipment options for your budget to make the right decision for your home. But first, these are the things that we need to consider:
- Type of HVAC system one does need
- The right HVAC system size
- The brand of the HVAC system
- Required permits
Determining the proper BTU Size: Simply measure the square footage of the room.
- Length is multiplied by the width of the room and this will give you your square footage.
- If it’s on the main floor, you multiply the square footage of the room by 30.
- If it’s on the second floor or kitchen area, you multiply the square footage of the room by 40
- If your ceiling is above 8 feet, then add 1000 BTU for each foot.
- We also need to consider the number of people in the room, for each person over the first two individuals, add 600 BTU.
Factors like the type of the property, the orientation of the property, and the size of the room where this HVAC system is going to be installed should also be considered.
The Permits Required
Installing a new HVAC system must need proper permits obtained to ensure that installing the system is safe and under the standards implemented by the governing body. Contractors are required to ensure that we have the permit before starting the job and the average cost of the installation and replacement for an HVAC system is $95 t0 $400 depending on the size of the property and the work to be done. For HVAC projects the following require permits, but are not limited to:
- New HVAC installation
- HVAC Changeout
- Replacement of furnace, coil, FAU, or condenser
- Relocation of an existing HVAC unit
- Adding or replacing more than 40ft ducting
If you are planning to install a new HVAC system or replace your old system, you can reach us anytime and we are willing to listen to your concerns. We will walk you through the whole step-by-step process for you to be aware of the cost, things to be done, and how long before the work is done.
Your Local Huntington Beach HVAC Technician
Experienced Air Conditioning Professionals that will do the work on your behalf, to make your home a little bit better.
We think that good air quality is something everyone should be able to afford.
Top Quality Service
Our HVAC Technicians are fully determined to provide the best possible service and to make you happy with the result.
Let's talk about your project
Experienced HVAC professionals are on standby and ready to answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch! Call the number below.