Having a heating system in one’s home is important for it is one of our means to survive through the winter. But over time, or even with improper systems installation, we’ll be facing problems like:
- Not getting enough heat from your heating system
- Your system is old that keeps on malfunctioning and fluctuating
- Your system needs an inspection to make sure it is running well and safe
- Your system cannot provide you the right heat that you require
- Your system needs a repair or replacement
If you are currently having these problems right now, there is no time to waste and get your system inspected. If you leave it that way, problems may escalate to worse and will cost you more money. We immediately need to inspect and see what is wrong to address it properly. Providing you great satisfactory service and care is our main job and our passion to make sure that your system functions well and can provide you the warmth that you and your family need.
What we can do:
If you need licensed and well-trained HVAC technicians, we have a crew who can provide you comprehensive heating service regardless of the issue. From minor problems to major problems, we make sure that we can address that properly to help your system last longer.
Routine maintenance and tune-up services
- Inspecting and cleaning filters
- Cleaning and removing debris in your Condenser Unit
- Cleaning your evaporator coils
- Providing the bearing a lubricant
- Check the condenser drain
- Ensure electrical and voltage connection
- Check fuel lines and connections
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Check ductwork for leakage and odors
- Inspect and calibrate thermostat
- Check fan belt tension
- Verify gas pressure
- Inspect and clean the burner
- Check the ignitor and etc.
Repairs and replacement
- Batteries need to be replaced
- Broken Breakers
- Malfunctioning Safety switch
- Broken Thermostat
- Igniter not functioning
- Stuck condenser fan
- Loose motor and fan belt
- Old and broken ductwork system
- Bad Capacitor
- Malfunctioning circuit board
- Adding refrigerant
- Replaced old, clogged, and dirty filters
- Bad flame sensor and a lot more
There are tons of routine maintenance, repairs, and replacements we can provide that are not on the list. But once we see and handle your system, we can diagnose and help you solve the problem you have been facing. Keeping your system run properly is one way to save energy. Installing a smart thermostat in your place can help your heating system have the ability to control the temperature even when you are away.
Heating Systems come variously and have different ways on how to approach them. Regardless of what heating system and brand you may have in your home or office, still, providing you the service that you need is not impossible. We know how costly and hard it is to take care of these systems, so, we are extending our arms to reach those who are in need. Call us and we will take care of the matter.
Your Local Huntington Beach HVAC Technician
Experienced Air Conditioning Professionals that will do the work on your behalf, to make your home a little bit better.
We think that good air quality is something everyone should be able to afford.
Top Quality Service
Our HVAC Technicians are fully determined to provide the best possible service and to make you happy with the result.
Let's talk about your project
Experienced HVAC professionals are on standby and ready to answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch! Call the number below.